When we developed Woople seven years ago, we did so out of a desire to make content distribution and communication Simple, Affordable, Fun, and Efficient for our customers. Since our launch, Woople has been utilized by over 16,000 businesses globally to educate their teams and communicate with both internal and external customers.
Here are four great ways you can use Woople to improve your business, specifically the communication aspect of your business. These strategies are easy to implement and sustain. Most importantly, they will add value to your business.
Key #1: Internal Communication Channel
We have so many amazing tools at our disposal today. Anyone with a smartphone literally has a high-definition recording studio in the palm of his or her hand. These facts combined with the easy-to-use, customer-friendly back end tools featured in Woople make communication a breeze.
- Add a communication channel on your Woople system.
- Create and invite your user group.
- Record your messages and upload.
- View your reports to track views.
This powerful tool will allow you to communicate in real time with any group in your organization. This allows you to create a consistent messaging strategy with your organization. Once a message is recorded and uploaded, it is consistently clear. Everyone hears and sees the same thing from you as a leader - in your own words.
Key #2: Customer Testimonial Channel
How important is it today to capture the positive comments and recommendations of your existing customer base? The answer is: critically important. Woople provides a great solution for this essential component of your business.
- Set up a testimonial channel on your Woople system.
- Ask your customer if he or she would be willing to do a video testimonial.
- Ask for their permission to distribute the video.
- Record the video on your smart phone or tablet.
- Edit the video (with iMovie) and upload to the Woople platform.
- Share these testimonials with other customers considering your product or service offering.
This has proven to be a successful strategy for many of our existing customers. Capturing the enthusiasm of a customer immediately after the purchase is a compelling opportunity. No one tells your story more effectively than a delighted customer.
Key #3: Best Practices Channel
Create an internal Best Practices channel to capture the thoughts and ideas of your top leaders. Their knowledge will prove invaluable to your people as your business grows. Woople can help provide solutions for your organization.
- Create a Best Practices channel on your Woople system.
- Create a list of leaders to interview.
- Conduct interviews and record their answers to a series of best practice questions.
- Edit and upload the content.
- Create and invite your user groups.
People love hearing from their own superstars, and Woople provides you a unique opportunity to saturate your organization with the voices of your top performers. This is a simple strategy that will payoff in a dramatic way.
Key #4: Mission, Vision, and Values Channel
It's important to have total clarity regarding your corporate Mission, Vision, and Values. Woople provides you with a powerful opportunity to drive these important components of your business into the hearts and minds of all team members.
- Create a Mission, Vision, and Values channel on your Woople system.
- Write a script for all three categories.
- Record the content in short (two-three minute) episodes and edit.
- Upload the content to your new channel.
- Create and invite your user groups.
- Use Woople reporting tools to track who has watched the content.
In closing, I encourage you to take action around these four compelling strategies. If you need any assistance in understanding the process, please call 1-800-823-7698, ask for Woople Support, and one of our team members will happily assist you in the process.
This is the best part: at Woople, we do not charge you to upload and distribute content. There are no hidden costs as we intentionally built the system to provide our customers access to all the back-end tools, and we encourage our valued clients to take full advantage of the content creation and distribution opportunity.
Make a difference today.
Remember, It All Matters,
Find out about Paul Cummings University demos here.
Copyright 2017: Paul Cummings Enterprises.
About the author: For over 30 years, Paul Cummings has taught dynamic life changing strategies on sales, customer service, communication, building a better business, and leadership. Millions have had the opportunity to learn what it means to live and work at Level 10.